Welcome to the Women’s Ministry at Central!
Why do we call it Bloom?
Simply put, because we are seeking to grow in Christ.
Let us “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.” -2 Peter 3:18
Our desire is to provide more opportunities for our women to work together and grow alongside each other as we seek God’s will in our lives and how he wishes to use us in his world. It’s truly a beautiful thing when the body of Christ comes together and we don’t have any woman left out. Well, any person at all left out…but our specific focus is our ladies. 🙂[infobox]
Find Us On Facebook![/infobox]
The organizational chart above outlines the ministries that are currently operating within our Bloom Women’s Ministry structure. If you would like to be connected to any of the groups please email them to be place on their specific contact lists so they can keep you up-to-date.
A brief description of each existing ministry:
- Single Mom’s Ministry – a ministry to single mothers, to encourage and support them through the daily life struggle of being a single parent.
Led by Nan Jones and Heather Curtis
- Forget-Me-Not Ministry – A ministry that serves the elderly widows and shut-ins among our church family through regular visits with the intention of developing meaningful relationships with these sweet people who are too often forgotten.
Led by Donna Redding and Tara Zipp
- Bible Study – Women’s Bible Studies on Sunday morning, Tuesday morning, and Monday evenings. Contact us at email@example.com for a current list of classes and times.
- Mentoring – a ministry focused on the intentional pairing of mature Christian women with younger women to build lifelong relationships of guidance, example, and Godly encouragement. Led by Tracy Bridges and Stephanie Beasley
- Panera Night (and other Ladies’ Night Out Events) – A casual meeting the first Thursday of each month, 6:30, at Panera. New friends, old friends, sitting, eating and bonding through Christian conversation. Led by Amy Scoggins
- Meals Ministry – This ministry is a service provided by our women to families in need of meals for the times in life when a warm meal would be much needed (new babies, family surgeries, etc). Our meals team steps in when a family has fallen through cracks of other small groups that would normally walk with them through this (for example, the family is unable to be a part of a 2:42 small group or Sunday School class or those groups need assistance in providing for the needs of the family.)