This area is for children who are from birth through preschool K-4.
PreSchool Central gives children a secure place to learn, play and meet new friends while learning about God. We believe that if we “train up a child in the way he should go, even when he is old he will not depart from it.” (Proverbs 22:6)
It is our desire for children to have a strong foundation, knowing who God is and to know Bible stories.
By the time a child is in Kindergarten, we want them to know three basic truths:
Jesus loves me.
Trust in God’s love.
They can talk or pray to God anytime.
When you first get to Central, you will find a greeter ready to help you find our area. Once you are in PreSchool Central, one of our team members will greet you and guide you through the registration process and personally escort your child to their classroom.
We are committed to making your child’s time with us safe and meaningful.
- Upon check-in, your child is given a numbered/object security tag. This sticker/tag is placed on your child’s back. This number matches the tag you are given. You will not be allowed to pick up your child until the numbers are matched on these tags.
- If we need to call you out of service, we will text you.
- Be sure to get an allergy alert or potty training sticker for your child, if needed. We can help you with this process.
- Each volunteer in our area goes through a thorough criminal background check.
- For safety reasons, we ask that you drop off and pick up at the check in counter only.
- You can have peace of mind when you drop your child off at PreSchool Central! Our security team and desk helpers monitor the hallways during services to ensure your child is safe.
WHAT TO EXPECT
PreSchool Central creates a fun, safe, clean and faith-filled experience.
We emphasize age-specific activities, crafts, storytelling and music in a nurturing environment to introduce children to the Bible and how to apply it to their everyday lives.
Early Childhood at PreSchool Central connects kids to caring leaders and a consistent group of similar-age friends.
The safe environment at PreSchool Central builds trust as children learn about God through the care of leaders who give them first impressions of the Bible and prayer. It encourages children to talk to God any time at any place.
BABIES (0-12 months)
We know leaving your baby for the first time may be overwhelming! The serving team members in our nursery rooms have a love for children of this age and look forward to caring for the needs of your child.
- Please bring any diapers, bottles, pacifiers, and any other special items that will help soothe your baby during their time with us.
- Please label all items with your child’s name.
- Please fill out the CLIPBOARD outside the classroom door on the counter to let us know any details regarding feeding and the best number to contact you during service.
TINY TOTS (12-24 months)
This is a fun and busy age! Our classrooms are designed with this in mind. Our serving team members are fun and keep toddlers engaged in active play! We also have a small Bible lesson and craft for the older little ones.
- Please send extra diapers and an extra change of clothes. Please label all items with your child’s name, including pacifiers, cups, diapers, etc.
- Snacks/Allergies: We are a peanut-free environment. We provide Cheerios and Animal Crackers for 12-24 month and Cheerios, Mott’s Fruit Chews and Animal Crackers for 2-5 year-olds. We also have Chex cereal for gluten free diets when needed. Occasionally we provide other snacks.
- Please check the Allergy Alert on the check in system to ensure any allergies have been entered in our system and place an allergy dot on the child’s name tag. An allergy alert will print on your child’s identification sticker each week.
- Wellness Policy: For the protection of all children, we must decline admission to children with the following symptoms: runny nose, rash, persistent cough, diarrhea or any other symptoms of illness. Children must be free of fever for 24 hours before coming to Preschool Central.
- Please send extra clothes and underclothing if you think they might need them. We can also keep a set of clothes in the front check in area just in case there is an accident if you would like.